Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

so i'm pretty much i have no heart, one of my priests in a basketball game i was coaching went to slap the ball out of a kids hands and ended up driving the palm of his hand in to the other kids nose, blood everywhere and all i could do was laugh. the kid with the bloody nose thought it was on purpose, though it was a total accident. then the kid with bloody nose got his nose more bent out of joint when he looked over at me and saw me laughing. However, Sunday in church Ki was sitting with her adopted father Jimmy in the row in front of us and popped her head up and reached out her arms to come back to me and ever so slightly nod my head no, she immediatly tucks her head in to Jimmy's shoulder and then looks back up with these huge alligator tears let me tell you it was heart breaking. So sweet so innocent and so loving, i feel so bad about it can't help but hug her and kiss her and love her and hope i havn't scared my sweet little Ki.
Its hard out here for a Blog,
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home