Saturday, April 29, 2006

Provo in Logan

Oh how I love Spring and nice weather!!! I'm up in Logan right now with Cole and Dayne watching my brother's 3 boys for 9 days while they're in Hawaii. SOunds scary I'm sure but they're actually incredibly easy. My most important job (according to their mother) is to pry them off the Play Station once in a while so we can go outside. Cole loves it here 'cuz the house is huge and there's a never ending supply of toy cars, trucks and his favorite, airplanes. On our way up here Dayne threw up twice in the car. I was so worried that all 4 of the others would catch whatever she had and then I'd be watching 5 sick kids all week....ugh. But she seems fine today and I'm just counting the minutes down until Geof. gets here after his camping/rockclimbing trip he's on. Cam and Moni, I can't think of a radder name than Beck. I'm serious. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! However, I'm really into one syllable names (hence, Cole and Dayne) so you'll always get me with those. I'm sorry about moni. I was SOO sick with Cole. Maybe it's a boy thing. Who knows though, everybody's different. I just hope I'm not pregnant. I (like Dayne) was feeling a little under the weather all day and it made me SOO not miss that period in my life. And as you all know, Geof. said he would shoot us BOTH in the head if that was the case. Isn't he so sweet? Gotta go. I think it might be time for recess. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home