Monday, May 08, 2006

ColoradoBennett

By the power of Greyskull!!! The other day Sierra started yelling that at random times. I didn't even know she watched Geof.'s new HeMan movies while we were in WA. For some reason, two weeks later she is quoting like crazy. Funny how little minds work. We are getting ready to rush out the door for swim lessons then FHE picnic in the park with some friends, but I thought I should blog since I've been checking it all week with disappointment. We had Joy School at our house this morning and I set up a Hop-Scotch course in our living room with masking tape. It was a huge success. Four 3 and 4 year-olds running and hoping like mad, it was too funny. Right now Kaia and Sierra are filling the hop-scotch squares with the paper plates and cups I'd packed for the picnic. It is amazing what can happen when you turn your back and get distracted for just a moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home