Monday, May 01, 2006

She's one!

Our adorable, blue-eyed beauty is already one! I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Dayne Dorothy! If I had a digital camera, I'd post pics but unfortunately I don't. We celebrated her b-day last night when Geof. was here. We had a pink cake with pink frosting. It tasted exactly like Strawberry Quick. The kids loved it...the adults, not so much. Geof.'s friend Ricky came over and we had real Alaska Salmon (my sis-in-law's from AK)..yummy. So yes, yet ANOTHER week away from Geof. We really have no choice since my sis-in-law and brother will be watching Cole and Dayne for us when we go to Mex in June. Geof. says it's a good week to be away since he has so much to do and he's gonna try to squeeze in 4 night flights since he changed his night shift to a 5 am shift. I've signed up for 2 classes during the summer and Geof.'s gonna have to go to one of them tomorrow night to find out what I need to do. What a good husband. Well, I hope all is well with each of you. Please write if you haven't!! Good luck to your baby sisters Chels. I can't believe how mini they are!! When Dayne was in the NICU there were a ton of preemies in there and she looked so ginormous up to them (she was 9 lbs. 6 oz.) It's so hard for the parents. I hope your dad's gfriend is handling it well. I heard of one lady who's baby was in the NICU for one whole year. She finally moved a bed in there and just stayed there. i can't imagine how difficult that'd be. Anyway, I have to run. All 3 babies were sleeping and I think they're waking up! Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home