Saturday, May 13, 2006

happy mother's day

I know I won’t have time to do this tomorrow, so happy mothers day to all the mothers out there, and to anyone who will ever be a mother.  I think mother’s day is a great holiday, because you can wish women you see with children a happy day without fear of offending them.  Wait no, maybe they are just the nanny and then they’re ticked that you think they have kids.  Never mind, nothing is safe.  Every year and every child I am more amazed by my dear sweet mother.  How she ever did it all I will never know.  I am just thankful that was part of the fun and teaching.  We all come from a long line of strong, good women.  I hope that I can live up to their legacy.  I love you mommy, and aunties, and sisters, and sister-in-laws, and cousins.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

                                                    Love forever,          meags’s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home