Monday, May 15, 2006

Bring this thang to life- Getting to Know You Game

Cameron, your story cracked me up. I have a wild imagination and I can imagine any number of frightful, violent, scenarios in just a matter of seconds. I even had one walking Sadie to the bathroom at the park today. There were a bunch of scary teenagers and I was just waiting for one of them to say or do something. I try not to freak myself out but there are so many acts of random violence it's hard not to think about. I know Jane gets her freak-outness from me. I just blame it on Leash.

Okay, now we are going to play the getting to know you game. I know you all check here just about every day. I normally do, except for the past three weeks while I have been out of town. This will not be a difficult question, okay maybe it will be since I have three answers- What is your favorite dessert?

Mine is homemade brownies with icecream and homemade fudge sauce. Or...grandma's peach cobbler. See not too tough. Don't be afraid to answer the question and maybe jot a note or two about yourself. I know you can all do it.

Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home