Sunday, July 30, 2006

Update from the Allen's

Hello everybody. First off, CONGRATS! Adam and Mindi and girls! Your new spawn is very beautiful, and your delivery description sounds like a very curageous delivery indeed. Very impressive.
Meags and I are just running around like usual. She just got back from girls camp, and she ABSOLUTELY loved it and had a great time. LeAnne was wonderful and sacrificed four days of her busy summer to watch the kids, and that was great. I have just been working and stuff, mainly trying to keep up the Meags and the kids. A bee stung my hand yesterday, and now my left had looks like it weighs twenty pounds, due to some crazy swelling. I checked my back pocket for my liquid catnip and fennel elixer to help the swelling, but I was fresh out. Looks like its time for another trip to the witch doctor to refresh my supply.
We saw a local theater put on "Much ado about nothing" last night. It was fantastic. They mixed the reqular performance with a bunch of sign language actors and different projections on the wall and stuff. I can't really explain how it all went together, but it was flipping brilliant/funny.
Anyways, here are some pics of the kids. Jack and I went Kokanee fishing with the old man yesterday, and Jack caught the most at three. The pic of Benny is right before her ballet recital, in which she floated like an angel. And the pics of Hazel and Wil and the group are from a recent parade or two. Hope all is well this beautiful summer.
Have good days,
cor




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home