Monday, August 14, 2006

darla

Happy Late Bday Brooke and Happy bday Janie! Today is my mom's bday and the kids and I FINALLY made our way over to my parents house. My parents are having a blast with the kids so I thought I'd take advantage of blog time. Anyway, we've been playing like crazy and we're exhausted but it's been fun. I miss Geof. like crazy. It's weird not to be with your best friend. Especially someone as funny as Geof. (: Tomorrow my sister's family and I (and my friend Emily who came out with me) are going to the Sacramento Temple open house. I'm so excited. There's so many good strong members out here and they deserve it! Well I have to go. I love the "Danger" story Mindi and Adam! They love you guys there! I'll be home by Sat. night. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home