Saturday, September 09, 2006

Povo wife

You were right Meagan. Hi speed internet does get me on here much more often. Probably too often. ANyway, I just looked up pics of Bavaria Germany and I'm so excited to go there I can't even stand it!! It's picture perfect! And Brooke and Mike are sure to find all the coolest sites which will be so great. We just got back from hiking Stewart Falls again...yeah, more like 3 miles (cough). I guess Geof. being there made it a lot more manageable. It was pretty windy and started raining on us on the way back. it's gorgeous up there though. My cousin works there so she got us a free lift ticket up and back. Cole loved it although we (esp. Geof.) were terrified he'd jump out. Well, I'd better go plan a meal for tomorrow. LeAnne, Ellynn, Kim (Brind's fiance), and some of my fam are coming for dinner. Fun! Love Daral

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home