Friday, September 08, 2006

bg life

Mindi your blog was too funny, you slay me!  And you have a crazy husband to boot.  Triston looks like a perfect little dolly in that picture and as far as the trees go; well that is just a sign that you need to leave Colorado and move to the Great Northwest!!  

Yesterday we went up to Linda’s to pick green bean, tomatoes a various other goodies out of her spectacular garden.  It was dreamy.  Dreamy, because I am dreaming if I think I will ever have anything that alive.  I kill every plant I try to care for.  While we are there wil and Bennett are looking at a book about the letter B.  Bennett is saying ba ba baby,  ba ba butterfly, ba ba ball.  And wil says ba ba ba butt crack.  I was so proud, isn’t my three year old so smart.  

Today is Benny’s real first day of school, she walked right up a grabbed her teacher’s hand and after I gave her a kiss good-bye she gave me a little push, like ‘I’m fine, now go’.  It was pretty cute.  Wil and hazel are doing very well on their own and things are much quieter with my little jabber boxes gone.  I don’t think I will ever teach hazel how to talk, I think it will really keep the noise level down.  Bennett cannot stop talking about her ‘big’ game on Saturday, it is so funny.  Jackson got into trouble at school on his first day for swearing.  Apparently ‘oh my heck, oh my gosh, and it’s hotter than hatees’ are not appropriate.  I was cracking up and rose said her kids are dead.  

I hope you are all well.  I can’t wait to hear from Germany.  I haven’t even talked to Brooke since she left, but I am sure she is enjoying her time with love.  Darla I expect a lot out of you now that you have high speed Internet.  I hope dayne is doing ok!!
                                                        Love you all, blog on……me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home