Monday, September 11, 2006

Too Long! Chels

Okay, I've decided it's time I post...so sorry for slacking.

Joey and I have been busy with nothing in particular. Just playing and loving the summer. I actually took up golfing this year and I can't get enough of it. I need to get my own clubs though. I've been using my Mom's from 1982. Ha! Just kidding, it feels like it though. You know that Master Card commercial with the girl who chips in out of the sand? That is my goal. I'm really going to work towards it.

Joe has been really busy at work. He actually gets to go to New York next week to help with a huge project for Bill Clinton. It's a great opportunity and I'm trying to see if I can fly out for the 2 days of down time that he has. I don't know how I'm gonna make it with him gone for a whole week!

Joey and I joined my Mom and Omar for the U of U game on Saturday. They have great seats and it was a lot of fun.

On Sunday it was Rodger's (Cortney's boyfriend of 3 years) Farewell. He did a great job. It was really tough on Cort. Rodger leaves on Wednesday for the MTC. He is going to LA, CA Spanish Speaking. Cortney's Birthday is the day after he leaves (14th). Probably going to be pretty intense for a while. Not fun!!! She started school at Weber and is really liking it. She's got a full schedule and she's also working. She works at Zions Bank for close to 30 hours a week.

On Saturday, Ashley is going to her Homecoming Dance with her boyfriend Cole. He's a cute kid and her dress is absolutely wonderful. I will try and blog pictures. She's a Jr. this year. She is still working at the dry cleaners and she sorta likes it. :) Let's just say it's a good High School job.

Lindsey started softball up again and she's loving it. She's a 15 year old Sophomore who is pretty upset that she isn't allowed to go to any of the dances. Her Birthday isn't until July....oh well! :) I didn't get to go either! She really likes High School and she is so insanely social, you wouldn't believe it.

I actually started school again myself. I transferred my credits over to SLCC. I'm only taking one class, but it's better than nothing, right? Lydia is taking that class with me so that really helps. We are taking Credit and Business Principles. My boss at work is the teacher so my homework is always really easy. I work in a credit department here so I've got a pretty good idea of the stuff we go over. It's going well. Next sememster I will have full tuition reimbursment benefits so my schooling will swing into full effect!

I hope everything is going well with everyone. Congrats Mike and Brooke! My Mom was talking about how she wants to visit within a few years. Joey and I have already confirmed that we would join her. So prepare accordingly! :) It would be so much fun.

Gotta work, keep posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home