Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bavaria-We Got a Yorkie!!!

Darla, I loved your quote as well. We must have been posting at the same time, just for you it was late at night. That's kind of cool. I love your Cole stories. It's so funny because Sadie is in the same phase. When she was younger she had no interest in drawing, at mom's she showed a little, and now she's obsessed. She has actually taught herself her letters. She gets so much joy out of it, but I did the same worry thing.

Cory, I can't tell you how blessed we are to have you in our family and a member of the church. You are such a good man, such a good example, and one of my very best friends. Congrats on ten years of enlightenment ;).

So as for the title Meagan, I know you are dying, thinking we've messed up our whole experience in Europe etc... But actually we are tending a Yorkie for about two weeks. One of the guys that Mike works with has to go on emergency leave. His wife's sister died, so sad, out of the blue. They are from Utah and leave early Monday morning. Well they just got Jake two weeks ago and so we are going to watch him while they are gone. The girls will love it and it will be a good test to see how it works for our family.

Well I have to go, but I just wanted to say "hi." Our little get together went really well last night by the way. Lots of food, can't go wrong. I love you all. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home