Thursday, October 19, 2006

bg life

I don’t have a ton of time and am not quick enough to think of a lot to say, but I have to get on here and say something. I have been called to repentance by now two Relief Society pres about my visiting teaching, so I packed up the kids in the trusty double rain fly and all and headed out the door to run and deliver a plant and card to a sister who will not return my phone calls. I had to hustle to push my chubba babba’s out two miles and back two miles before it was time to pick Benny up from school. I am feeling like I need to be better in so many ways lately. I have not been much help for mom who is going crazy trying to plan weddings and sell a house and…and…and…all the other things she is always trying to accomplish alone. I threw a fit that Cory had something to do three nights last week having to do with young men’s. Then I look at Adam and Mindi who are running the whole ym/yw program and I am humbled. Then I think I should go back to school because I would like to be a labor and delivery nurse, but I think I will work into it slowly not really starting until I have hazel in school and here is Darla doing it right now with two still at home. And I beg Cory to come home early from work because I don’t want to be a mom by myself any more every day by 3:00, then I think of brooke doing it for a year alone, mom who has done it for so long on and off it’s not funny and once again I am humbled. I do have the most kids though, so there’s one for me. Jesse it is so good to hear from you, I love the name any way you spell it. Moni and Cam any word on the house? Beck is beautiful!! His birth story sounds a lot like Jackson’s with the dropping heart rate and the umbilical cord over his head and wanting to do a c-section. We will have to swap stories when we are down there. Ok I love you all and I am missing our young singles i.e. lyd and chels. We finally got Ellynn so that’s step in the right direction.

Blog one……………….meags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home