Saturday, October 21, 2006

d-la

Cole's so funny. He's really into his mini doodle pad right now and loves it when we draw things for me. He's actually become quite an artist. It's funny, 'cuz I was actually worried about him not showing any interest in coloring or drawing or whatever. now he LOVES it. I think I just need to be patient with my kids and THEIR timing on things. So...we're working on writing his name, and he comes back to me after doing it pretty well and I show him how excited I am and he puts his fists on his hips (kind of a Superman pose) and sticks out his chest hollering "I did it!! I DID it!!" Wow, kids are sweet. I think he'll be a mummy for halloween and Dayne will be a cat. But of course, knowing me...I don't really LIKE thinking up Halloween costumes or making them. So I'm hoping that all you Disneylanders can help me out. By the way, whenever Cole's mad at me he says "we're not going to Disneyland mom!!" I think it's his way of testing to see if we're ever going (he's REALLY tired of waiting). So last night Geof. and I went out with my colllege roomate and Geof.'s friend Ricky. I was fun. we went to the Spagetti Factory and then we were going to go to a comedy show or a lazer light show but since we're all over 25, we were too tired to do much after that. We went to my friends apt. and tried to watch a movie, and then tried to play a game...and then at midnight Ricky said he was too tired and had to go home. We were so excited because our babysitters had put our kids to bed and told us we could stay out as late as we wanted, and we couldn't even do it! We're so old. But it's always fun when Geof. and Ricky get together. Geof. left at 8am for a flight to Portland today. I really hope he doesn't get stuck up there due to bad weather and then I'm stuck with 2 kids tomorrow when I have to speak and teach. well, I gotta go. We're going to the Pumpkin Patch when Dayne wakes up from her nap. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home