Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Brooke, are you homeschooling Jane yet? I've been meaning to ask you that. And, are you guys learning German? You better be!! Geof. and I can't wait until March when we get to come out! it'll be sooo fun. Oh wait, we're NOT coming out in march. I'm just dreaming. Mindi, don't worry about the clothes. You're right, too much luggage. We'll just wait until the wedding. Speaking of, Ellynn and Jason came over last night for dinner. They mostly hung out on the couch snuggling and looking at pics on their computer. Cute. Well, tomorrow's trunk or treat. I just tore up some bed sheet and am soaking the pieces in green tea for COle's mummy costume. I have NO idea how it'll turn out. i got some PJ's at DI today that I'll attempt to sew the material too. I also got some felt for Dayne's cat ears. My friend gave me a good idea. Make little cat ears and attach them to the little claws you put in little girls (which are then attached to their ponytails). This way, they won't tear them out 'cuz they're already used to have pony tails in. Good idea huh? Well, gots to run. Lots to do. hope all is well. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home