Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy B-day Sie-Bear!

Hey, I just wanted to post before it was too late. Give Sierra a big hug and kiss from the Utah Bennetts. Mindi, I can't believe we (well me almost) have 4 yr. olds! Time flies! Brooke, I looked up that amazing castle and just about died. Just know that Geof. and I will be living vicariously through you for the next 3 yrs. Not that Provo doesn't have it's "splendors"...(: I'm happy to hear about Jane. My sister does the homeschool thing on and off...whenever she's soo sick of the California school system that she can't take it anymore. Geof.'s at an ultimate frisbee game. I met him there after a run. I've been trying to do at least 5 mile runs but it takes me about an hour to do 4 miles and I don't have more time than that! One of the Laurels in my YW is number 2 in the state for Cross COuntry. She said she'd start training me (we'll see). Alright. I gotta go shower and start some homework. LOved the pics Meags. Your kids are adorable. Jess, sorry we couldn't make it up to help out with the roof. Hope things went well. Blog soon! luv, Darla p.s. Moni, your story was crazy! Were your 1st two births that hard and LONG? I guess you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home