Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bavaria-Jess, you sweet sweet cousin

You are so cute. Thank you for writing on the blog. You've made my day! In answer to all your questions. First, Munich is about two hours away. How long is Lyd there for and is she going anywhere else? Secondly, we are not going to Rome for Christmas, writing back and forth with Rene he says that I should come in the spring. He says Christmas is the most expensive time in the whole year. We found a really well reviewed little hotel in Florence and were planning on going there, we have reservations. However, if our stupid house in Oklahoma doesn't rent soon I don't think we'll be able to afford it in December. We'll see. We would have fun here, we just want to get some sightseeing in while Mike is here and not deployed. Next answer, Ellyn is moderate as well. She will be three in Feb.- Valentine's Day in fact. If I ever do hear anything ground breaking I'll let you know. She was Snow White for Halloween too, sans the wig. It was so cute. Also, she's finally understanding the idea of holding still for pictures and yesterday she stood still and smiled for about five of them. It was so cute.

If you get a chance I would love to see pics of Mad and Chlo. Also, Mike just posted a ton of pictures on www.sundryseven.blogspot.com
They are all the pictures of when we went to the castle.

So, I have a question. Did you just tell your friends Monday night that you were pregnant? If you did I'm a bit sickened because it means you still aren't showing AND that you have enough restraint to not let anyone know. That's amazing. If they knew already, I'm not disappointed, that's just normal.

Oh, as far as Halloween. From what I understand it is not really celebrated in Germany, but I did see Halloween decorations for sale at one of their toy stores. I think areas where there are alot of Americans you get some celebration. I hear that some of the German kids dress up and go to the American housing areas off post and trick-or-treat. This year Sadie was a Barbie princess, Jane was Laura Ingalls Wilder, and Ellyn, of course, was Snow White.

You'll have to tell me if Tony had any great stories. My friend Elly worked as a nurse in the ER in San Francisco and sometimes when we went walking (we walked together with our friend Emily every weekday night in Georgia) she would tell us stories. There are some amazingly stupid and sick people out there.

Well it is time to wake Jane up for school and start the day. Jess, you are a sweetheart and I love you. Give your family kisses for me. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home