Monday, November 06, 2006

BEST WEDDING PRESENT EVER!!!

Yesterday i got the best phone call ever! Brooke is coming to the wedding!!! oh brookie, i'm so excited! i can't tell you how happy it makes me that you will be here! jason is way happy too. probably not as much as me but..
so things are crazy as ever. today was my day off of school and work but i almost think i would have rather been doing that than running all the errands i had to do. i went to 3 fabric stores and still couldn't find the material i wanted for the center pieces! i'm so mad. but i think jason and i finally found an apartment! we find out in the next couple days if we got it. we've been looking forever and just haven't been able to find anything in our price range that didn't either make me nervous about getting murdered in my bed or make me wish i would be murdered in my bed. this place in an answer to prayers so everyone cross your fingers that we get it. time is flying by! 12 days. actually jason has a count down on his computer and according to that its 11 days 8 hours and 13 minutes! i worry about having everthing ready but i think it will all come together. i've got a good team working with me. well that's about it. it was great to get caught up on the blog. i had no idea about tristans story or meagan thinking she's incompitent. meagan, i could kick you! did you ever know that you're my hero, the wind beneath my wings, everything i wish i could be? well it's all true. the same goes for all of you. i honestly thank my lucky stars... and my heavenly father everynight for the most amazing family ever. extended, immediate and soon to be. i'm so lucky! k take care you guys. i love you more than my luggage.
elly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home