Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jessica

Cam, it is great to hear you are back in the house. We drove by the other day and saw lights on and I was so happy for you guys. The halloween pictures are great.
Brookie, I checked out Mike's family blog and saw all the pics, they are adorable. I also watched all the funny videos that were posted. The candy mountain one was very strange and yet I couldn't stop watching it, I had to see the ending which turned out to be pretty funny. Tony had shown me the Weird Al video before, it is funny. Lyd is in Munich until this Wednesday. I am not sure if she gets to sight see at all or if it is all business. I hope she gets out a little bit. The friends I told on Monday are just my ward friends so I really only see them on Sundays and I have been doing a pretty good job of keeping my stomach sucked in although I am getting to the point where it is hard so in the last few days it has been poking a bit. Only about 5 people in my ward know and I think only Joey at work knows but the word will be out fairly soon. I told my best friends when I was around 2 months along. We went to the sonographer and she is pretty sure it is a girl as well but still didn't have a great view, I guess she is quite modest. We are just going to go for it and paint the nursery...we are going with chocolate brown and pink and Ton has some crazy things he wants to do with it. We are doing wainscoating (I have no idea how to spell that, it is bead board) half way up the wall and then we are painting the rest. It should be cute. Tony said all the freaks came out on Halloween while he was at the hospital, he has some pretty whacked stories too. Sometimes I can't handle them especially while we are eating.
Well Little Kev had his gallbladder removed on Thursday. He has been having severe pain for the past few months and when he called his surgeon uncle on Wednesday to make an appointment he said he could do it the next day. He is doing well and has been taking it easy the last few days, he said he already feels better.
Meags, I forgot to tell you, I already do that thing where I see a date and think about the baby. We were at the movies and there was a preview for a show that would be out Spring of 2007 and I thought, I will have the baby by then. It is fun to do.
Elly, I got your wedding announcement, I love it. You look beautiful, it is a great picture of both of you. I love the brown, it is just an elegant annoucement, I love it.
I love you all and can't wait to see a lot of you soon. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home