Friday, October 27, 2006

Povo wife

Oh...you're all so funny. I don't know why I'm laughing really, I think it's from shear exhaustion. And reading that the rest of you are going through it too makes me relieved I guess. I'm still amazed at what mothers do. I look at those people who don't have kids yet and think "oh, how would that be" in envy. But then I realize how much my kids have taught me and who I've become as their mother. I couldn't of done this just being married and childless. Mindi, you're gonna have so many great stories to tell when you're older. just living in that neighborhood, in that ward, with that variety of people, makes for a good story. I'm glad Tristan is doing okay. How many days a week is Joy School? Does Sierra just love it? I hope you can get ALL you need to done today. Brooke, way to go on the sleeping through the night thing with Ellyn!!! Remember our talk when you were out here last time? It can really suck to have structure and order (for us, the adults), but it is SO worth it for our kids. Especially one with special needs. It'll pay off. We're praying for your sanity (: Meags, I AM impressed that you're packed. I always wait until last minute 'cuz I have to make sure every article of clothing is washed (so it can all be packed) and the house is relatively clean. We're gonna leave tonight and stay with one of Geof.'s mission comp.'s in Cedar City and then on Sat. stay at my friend's house in Vegas. He and his wife won't even be there so that'll be fun. He did admit he was a little worried about Cole in his house that still isn't kid proofed (his wife's pregnant). I assured him all would be well, that I'd just tie him up to a leash in the backyard. We can't wait to see all of you. Sorry about the dead blog thing Brookie. ~darla~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home