Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just for you Brookie!

Happy Halloween!!! Do they have halloween in Germany? I am glad to hear about Ellyn sleeping through the night. I am crazy without sleep so I can only imagine what it will be like when my kids keep me up. Lyd is going to Munich tomorrow, is that near you? Are you going to be in Rome for Christmas? I visit teach a lady who's daughter was recently diagnosed with autism. I was telling her about Ellyn and she asked what "level" she is and I wasn't sure. Her daughter is moderate. She is two years old. Is that how old Ellyn is? I was telling her how you live in Germany and they do a lot of research there so I would tell her of any ground breaking things you learned there. Things are good here. We had a great halloween day, Chlo was Snow White and Madd was the ant from bug's life. I let Chlo wear this black wig I have and with her fair skin she looked just like Snow White. They were adorable. Tony had to work tonight, that is two years in a row he has had to work on halloween. He was excited to see what kind of freaks would come into the ER tonight. We have another ultrasound on Thursday so we should be 100% on having a girl and can begin the decorating. We got together with the only two other couples in our ward that don't have kids on Monday for FHE. I asked if we could still be friends if we had a baby and they were all excited to find out I was pregnant. In fact they are going to start trying soon too. It was fun, we are finally making some friends in our ward...8 months later. That is all for now. I love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home