Friday, December 08, 2006

Bavaria

Wow Meags, I feel severely chastized. I did however write Darla back. Things have been a bit crazy here. When are they not? However, I think this particular week Mindi has me beat. Mike is in the field and we have been making occaissional cookie and laundry runs. I've also been finishing up with the end of the ball business since Mike is gone.

Tomorrow my friend and I are taking our girls to the Nurnburg Christmas Market. It should be totally crazy crowded and fun. We have reservations for the train so at least we won't have to park. I'm just excited for hot chocolate, brats, gingerbread. No, I won't be eating my way through the day or anything.

Okay, Marianne is here for dinner with her kids and so I will write more later.

Love, Brooke

P.S. I have no idea who wrote the Def Leopard quote

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home