Wednesday, December 06, 2006

bg plea

Wow guys, what’s up with the blog?  Is everyone so busy that they don’t have time to stay in touch with their lonely sister, cousin, sister-in-law, cousin-in-law.  I know that this is a very busy time of year, but we can still write.  Look at all that Darla is doing and she still wrote.  We finally got our Christmas tree done last night and it is beautiful, despite the fact that I ran out of lights before I got to the last branch in the back, forgot one branch completely near the top, and half of one string of lights is out in the middle.  Well I hope all is going well I heard the wedding was beautiful, I wish I could have been there.  If someone could post some pictures I would love it.  

                         Blog on my people………me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home