Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Sorry Meags. I've been thinking about blogging but I wasted a ton of time that I didn't have trying to post a video only to fail miserably. I cried like a baby watching the video cory put on. Right now Sierra is laughing at the snowman pillow (she's really crazy), Kaia is asking me to pet the imaginary bird on her finger, and little T is spitting up more milk than he consumes. They are all wonders. Tonight is Young Women In Excellence and my head is spinning trying to put it all together. We are also performing in the ward Christmas program and need to practice for that. Plus getting the Angel Tree gifts together for all the needy families in our ward. Plus taking the Joy School kids to the old folks home tomorrow to perform a bunch of songs none of them know. And the list goes on, but I'll spare you. My husband is busy getting his craft on. He and another girl in the ward are making glass block Christmas gifts. He drills a hole in the glass block, fills it with lights, ties a beautiful bow on it (his bows put mine to shame), and voila. I went to book club last night and Adam stayed home with the kids and did crafts with his friend. Too funny. Well, I've got to rush out the door and pick up pizza for tonight's not-so-healthy/eat-as-fast-as-you-can meal. I can see it now: balancing three pizzas on one arm, Tristan on the other, herding two cats in and out of the pizza place. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home