Friday, December 08, 2006

Mindi, you're incredible. I hope you're week went by okay. Those light/glass blocks that Adam's making sound really cool. By the way, he's called 3 times this week and I'm SORRY I haven't called back. It's been too crazy and i just haven't been able to talk. Please pass it on to him. Tomorrow's our Christmas party. I should be excited to go, but I'm not really. iT's like torture to get my kids to actually sit down for a dinner (my fault, I trained 'em), and without Geof.'s help...I just don't know. Speaking of Geoffrey George, he just told me tonight he doesn't know if he'll make it home for Christmas (weekends are already out) because he doesn't want to pay $400 for a ticket. I guess flight benefits don't kick in until AFTER his 2 months training. Wish I known that before...So he said he'd try to make it home for New Years and we'd do something really fun to make up for Christmas. Crazy. I guess I can't complain. There's too many people I know that deal with no husband around (Brookie) for substantial periods of time, and I need to be grateful he has finally started his career. Brooke, by the way, you sound like you're having fun. I'm glad you play with friends a lot and get out with your girls. Oh how I wish I was your best friend out there. We'd have SOO much fun. well, I gotta run. I finished all my homework for the week (i only have 2 finals next week), but I still need to type up my evaluation on my 2 speeches. I guess that makes me NOT done with homework, but I'm ALMOST there! I miss you all and can't wait for warm weather and cute husbands to be here. ~d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home