Friday, February 09, 2007

Bavaria

Well we are all officially healthy. I found out that Ellyn won't be able to start her pre-school until after Feb.21. Kind of a bummer, but at least by then we should know where we will have a house and she won't have to switch pre-schools if we are in the other housing area. We turn in all of our final paperwork for a medical move on Monday. We already know for sure that we can move, we are waiting to find out if the Army will move us (if the medical is approved) or we'll have to move ourselves. When I talked to the Dr. he asked if I was carrying child because he didn't want me to move if I was. Good thing that was two days ago. Ellyn slept through the night last night, what a relief. I hope it's the same tonight. Well Mike and I are going to go hang out. So great to hear from you Chels, and everybody else. Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home