Friday, February 02, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Maybe I blog less these days because it takes so much longer to type in my google password. Probably not, I'm sure it has to do with lack of sleep and how quickly each day slips away from me. I wanted to cry myself to sleep last night because I used up 45 precious minutes trying to plan meals for the month. I couldn't find very many recipes that I liked, that looked even remotely healthy, or that I thought I had time to pull off. I got a cookbook from Deseret Book called "Daily Meal Planner: A Busy Homemaker's Answer to Simplified Menu Planning". But it wasn't what I hoped for and I'm making poor Adam take it back. We get to go up to my aunt and uncle's condo this weekend. Adam is going snowboarding with my uncle tomorrow. Then my aunt, the kids and I will meet up with them so Sierra can try out the bunny hill on her snowboard. Even with the discount tickets these rotten resorts still charge an arm and a leg. Tristan is done nursing so my computer time has come to an end. I better get back to my yoga video. I'm working out in jeans and the yoga man and his back up crew are in fancy spandex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home