Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chelsea

Well, it's definately been too long. Work has been really slow today so I figured I'd give you an update.

My Mom has started quite the adventure. The dentist she has worked for decided to persue another career and sale the practice. So, my Mom and another lady she works with are in the process of buying it. It is keeping her busy and happy. She is so excited! She has been interviewing plenty of dentists, making offers and getting ready to own her own Dental Office. It should be great.

Cortney is going to Weber State and working about 25 hours a week at Zions Bank. She loves it. Her and Rodger are still together. She has been looking into the pros and cons of owning/operation a daycare/preschool. She seems pretty serious and asked if I would be interested in joining her. I had to decline...I like kids...but not that much. :)

Ashley is doing well also. She is still working at Gary's Cleaners and sorta liking it. She has decided to try out for cheerleading. She did it in 8th and 9th grade, but never tried out in High School. She'll be a Senior next year, so it's now or never. I love watching her cheer. She does a great job. Tryouts are in a few months, I will let you know how they go.

Lindsey has started conditioning for softball. I believe tryouts are in a few weeks. She has been working her butt off and she is in amazing shape. She has had weird problems with her shoulders and knees though..she goes to physical therapy for that. If she's gonna stay in this, I guess it's what comes with the territory..

Joey and I moved into a townhouse a few weeks ago. So much nicer than where we were. So much more room and it is only 3 years old. The boys will be here in the summer for 9 weeks. They will have their own rooms which is totally a big deal to them. We can't wait.

Joey has been super busy with work. (Ask poor Jess who had to work on a Saturday.) They are wrapping up their national sales conference this week. He also has a new title now "Director of Organizational Managment". The people he works with are really fun. I'll explain that in a minute..

I have a new position at work as well. I moved from the credit dept over to customer service. I basically manage all of the incoming orders. I assist my boss and occasionally some of the other managers. I help out in credit still as well. I am usually super busy (except today) and I love that.

Last night Joey and I went to the U of U Basketball game with my Mom and Omar. It was a great game. During half time we helped ourselves to some empty second row seats. It was much better than the upper bowl! :) It was a close game, but the U won by 4 points. On the way out from the game, we ran into Angela and the twins (my Dad's). They will be 1 year in April. Time flies!!!

Okay, like I was saying...the people Joey work with are really fun. We play on an indoor soccer league that they set up as a company team. We have a game once a week and I think our record is 2 - 2. I am so out of shape, but each game gets easier. It has been way fun. Don't worry, I have pink and black soccer shoes. Not to mention my matching pink socks and pink short! ha! :)

Okay, I have rambled on long enough. I love hearing from everyone and I will try to be better.

Love, Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home