Friday, February 02, 2007

Scrap that bad boy...

That's what Adam said in Europe every time I kept some random piece of paper. So yes, I do scrapbook but I don't do it with all the cutsie paper and stuff because A. I can't afford all that and 2. I don't have time to do it that in depth plus we take too many pictures. Why do you ask?

Meags I was laughing my head off at the moon question. Here are the lyrics to Somewhere Out There the song from An American Tale with Fifel to give you your answer.

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight
Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky
Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky
Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

Anywho, because of the time change we don't see the moon at the exact same time as Brooke but we do see the same moon. Hope that helps. Also I love your way of cooking it sounds like something I do. You would think after 4 years of marriage that I would have more than 5 meals I make but oh no.

I have to tell you the funniest story that has to do with dinner. One time when we were little we got done eating dinner and dad got up from the table and said, "Good dinner honey" and then walked over to the sink and threw up. I am laughing as I type because we always used to say that when we were little. I am going to go ask dad what that was all about...I am back, he said he didn't know why maybe he was like a dog and kept eating and eating until he barfed. I think you have to be here to think this is as funny as us.

Meags, are you listening to Harry Potter books on tape? I just had Tony download books 3 and 4 onto my pod so I can listen at work. I listened to 100 pages today. I can't stop, I love it and I love the guys voice that reads it.

Brooke, I remember the good old days of skiing every Saturday...gone are those days tomorrow I have to work.

I went to the doctor the other day and baby only weighs 3 pounds. The doctor said she will gain 1/2 a pound per week for the next 5 to 6 weeks so she will probably weigh about 6 pounds. I was like, "Uh, is that okay? I was huge, tony was huge, my neices and sister were huge. I was expecting 9 to 10 pounds." She said everything is fine and it will just make for an easier birth. So I guess I'm having a lightweight. Who would've thought a Rigby could have a baby under 9 pounds?!?

We went to The Fray concert the other night. They are my favorite band right now and the concert was awesome. You should check them out. It was at UVSC and it brought back so many great memories. Elly and Geof, do you remember the dances we went to there? Good times.

Okay this is so long so I am going to wrap it up.

Love Jess

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger beecher fam said...

yes jesse we are listening to harry poter book six on tape, it is amazing. if you scrap book i have this really nice gift one of my friends gave me when hazel was born. but i would rather slit my wrists and do push-ups in salt water (thanks adam for that one) than scrap. so i thought if you do, it is all girl related so i thought maybe i would pass it on to you. i do wish that i would have remembered to send it down with brind this weekend, but i will find another way. i've heard of this crazy placed called the post office so maybe i will try there. loves....me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home