Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Povo....err Logan

Brooke, congrats congrats!! This is so exciting. How are you feeling? I read over your blog twice and I guess I'm just too dense to understand exactly where you told us you were pregnant. I hope all is well (other than being exhausted and sick). Mindi, your stories ALWAYS crack me up. You have a lot more patience than me. The idea of having a dog sounds nice, but so does owning a ranch and a dozen horses and cattle. Too much work for me. And since I know Geof. won't be cleaning up after any animals, it doesn't look like we'll be having a dog in the near future. Except, maybe if we have a great big yard. Cole would love a dog. Chels, I think it's great how you keep us all updated on your fam. your sisters are lucky to have you. Meagan, I told Geof. about the date Cory took you on (I'm aware quite some time has passed), and started crying while telling him. Geez, i guess I need a little romance in my life (: Geof. leaves sometime tomorrow to re-test. 2 days of SIM and then he'll re-test on Sat. Our confidence is pretty shot at this point. Not that Geof. isn't incredibly smart and capable, but we're realizing it's really not up to us at all. We really want to move to the east coast though, and we're praying that that's where we'll be. Well, time to go. I love the 2nd trimester. I feel great and I'm packing on the food (and lbs.) daily. love to all. darla p.s. Jess, are you dilated at all? (spelling?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home