Monday, February 12, 2007

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

Congradulations Brooke, Mike, and the girls that is fantastic news. I don't know, Brooke, if you have seen the news but upstate New York has about 10 feet of snow so you can be happy you are not living there still. How you shovel 10 feet of snow is beyond me and all this crazy weather makes me want to get more and more food storage, I hate this global warming stuff.

So Siearra thinks she knows how to speak a foriegn language maybe spanish so every once in a while Mindi or I will be telling Kaia something and she will stop us and say let me tell her. She then procedes to shout out orders like "a quenta a quienta" and point at different things. Kaia apparently having the gift of the interpritation of tonges then goes around picks up things and moves stuff around. It is hillarious and cracks up Miguel, my spanish speaking friend who lives with us, and framing crew more than it does me and Mindi.

So all is well on the home front between the girls/bubs, church and work it seems as though we will never have time to ourselvse just to hangout gone are my leasurely work days, as I have a couple of new projects moving forward and here are the days that keep me busy from sun up to sun down, yet not allowing me to cross off half as many items on the to do list as I have to put on.

I did get a chance to go snowboarding last weekend, first time in a long time, I miss snowboarding so much I can't wait for the days when will own a season pass again and be able to use it. That is far and away my drug of choice.

So I just got a call from Mindi and she came home for the 4th time 2 months to a stray dog in our back yard this time however the dog had managed to make it in our laundry room with Max's food and water chewed up 3 different shoes and scattered the laundry garbage all over the place. So all in all our stray dog refuge has cost us 4 pairs of shoes 1 pairs of gloves and messed up doggie door. Diesel our almost pet Pitbull was put to sleep the other day she apparently bit one of the dog catchers, so that was too bad and I know all you "I told you so-ers" are saying see but she was a cool dog.

well I will talk to you later

Love Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home