Monday, February 19, 2007

darla

Cory, I guess I could of just posted this as a "comment", but i wasn't sure if you'd read it. I'm in tears right now laughing from your retarded comment (i hope no one is offended I used the word "retarded"). I still remember the time we all sat around talking about our favorite Christmas memory. And you went off on some long tangent (spelling) and ended with something about Velveeta cheese. For anyone who has a better memory than me (which would be EVERYONE), can you please repeat exactly what it was that Cory said. It was HILARIOUS. Cory, I love you. Meags, don't take that the wrong way. But doesn't he just keep you up at night laughing?

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Darla, I have to agree. Cory's comments have been an unexpected pleasure the last few days. I think maybe that's how his mind works, in short, random, funny, spurts. I love you too Cory-

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Meags said...

yes, cory is a funny boy. i think if he didn't make my laugh so much i would kill him, because he loves to tease me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home