Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's For Sure!!!

I do not have salmonella. By the way, has anyone found it peculiar that none of the cousins are writing? Are we sure they're alive and what is happening with Jess? Aunt Jack, I know you see this.

Speaking of which, Dad, I've been meaning to mention that now that we have comments you could add your two cents every once in a while. I know your blogs would probably go something like "Worked my butt off all day, came back to my apartment and ate some left over pizza, called your mother in ______ to find that the house still isn't on the market. Did more work on the computer, sat down in my recliner, turned on the tv and fell asleep." But we really would love to hear from you. In fact, I might just call and discuss this with you now.

I love you all. Love, Brooke

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger Cory said...

absoulutely hilarious fake comment for your old man. this is EXACTLY what he does! spot on.

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Cory said...

oh, and the best part is the blank line for your mama. again, hilarious.

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Thanks Cor, you British lad you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home