Tuesday, March 06, 2007

bg life

i was going to post a whole bunch of comments because i absolutely love them and didn't really catch that adam hates them.  not that that matters, i only heard or see what i want to see.  and i see cory finally on the blog and a great little word from barb, mike's mom who is super cool so i say keep on rock'n.  as for jess i excuse you also, i excuse you from everything!  we just pray for all the lovely pregnant ladies in our lives that they will have the strength and will to get through.  but don't get me wrong it is worth every second.  even when you 20 month is holding your leg screaming for 35 mins. as you try to make your way through the house trying to find the floor.  or as you realize that satan has just figured out that your perfect 7 year old is a two months away from baptism hence he has turned into the scariest creature alive.  but i have faith that he will over come.  or when your sweet little princess and her snotty best friend tell you that you are the ugliest meanest mom in the world after you have woken up at 7:30 on a saturday morning with a sinus infection to haul their tiny butts to ballet.  oh but wil he is perfect.  don't ask cory or anyone else, but i will tell you the truth he is perfect.  but to their defenses, jackson does apologize at least a million times a day and tells me how much he loves me.  and bennett cried when i told mom what she said, because she felt so bad.  and hazel does say "uppy" more times than there are numbers to count it, but when you do pick her up she kisses you all over and says, "i youuuuu, i youuuuu".  they can melt your heart.  i wish i had time for more, but i have been sick for so long i am really trying to make it to my children, my cory and my house.    

i love you all, blog and comment on.......meags

sp jesse i think about you hourly, someone must keep us posted when the time comes!   

3 Comments:

At 5:48 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Meags, I think that you are beautiful and kind. Do not listen to what Bennett says about you being a bad mother. That is what I call taking advice from a five year old and "her snotty friend" (which you mentioned in your blog). you are the best aunt ever to me...

Love your favorite niece,
Jane

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

But... Bennett is still a good cousin and I love her. just make sure that all of my cousins Know that I love them and miss them. Tell them that if they ever say anything bad about my aunt again I'll come across the ocean and beat them (just kidding)Love ya!

Jane (again)

 
At 7:58 AM , Blogger Adam said...

did you read this one?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home