Thursday, March 08, 2007

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

So if you ever want to feel like a rock star Cory (read comments) you should go to court I went yesterday for Miguel and while we waited for his case I was forced to listen to some of the worst reasons for restraining orders I had ever heard. One person kept on harassing an old girlfriend because she wouldn't give him his stuff back, when asked what is this stuff you want back he said "she has my shovel, my coffee mug, and a bandanna." how much money is wasted each year by us paying all the fees for the judge, DA, court clerk, and who knows how many other people to file the original grievances, for the recovery of shovels, coffee mugs, and bandannas. I love paying taxes. sorry Cory there is not thousands of people yelling your name but you do feel like a rock star. no offense to Mr. Lorenzo or anyone who reads this blog who has ever gone to court to recover their shovel, coffee mug, or bandana I hope you get your stuff back and just a little shout out to all those girlfriends holding on to shovels most of your new boyfriends will come with their own shovels if they don't just assume they have a bandanna and coffee mug/cup and maybe a third item like a cd or a dvd that you can keep instead of a shovel they're easier hide anyways

love Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home