Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A.I.

Tonight Joey and I decided to take the boys to the American Idol concert. I bought the tickets online this morning, so needless to say they won't be the greatest seats. It should be fun though, it will be the boys' first concert. I know I always say this, but I really will try to get pictures posted.

They are only here for two more weeks and I don't even want to think about how quick the summer has felt. Makes me nervous because the wedding is going to creep up just as quick and we have much to do!

The girls got back from California with my Dad. Sounds like they had a fun time. Sea World, the Beach, and the play Wicked.

Cortney started working at GBS with my Dad yesterday as a part time thing. She seems to like it a lot. Last night we went to Walmart and she got a bunch of stuff to decorate her cubicle with. Pretty exciting!!!!

Ashley is still balancing all her little summer jobs. I forgot to mention this a while back, but she made the theatre play acting whatever club for High School. She had to sing and dance at tryouts and passed with flying colors. She's really excited for it. Lindsey's boyfriend is also in the club and she keeps joking that Ash and Landon are going to get two lead roles and have to kiss. Oh the drama! :)

Lindsey's bday was on the 18th and she finally turned 16. She's been driving around but actually being frugle about her gas. She's applied for a job at Target but waiting to get things finalized. Can't you just see her hopping around in a red shirt?

Our little get-a-way to Island Park Yellowstone is not this weekend but next. It's going to be a lot of fun. My Mom is super excited.

Okay, that's all for now. Please blog, I've been so bored at work! It would be embarrassing if I admitted how many times I check it each day.

~Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home