Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Here are the rest of my answers:

The first thing I thought when I saw Adam was "Wow he is cute and I wish I wasn't wearing a tie-die shirt and bandanna wearing no make-up and carrying a load of laundry at 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning for the first time we meet." My roommate told me a lot about him and I was looking forward to meeting him, but was a little embarrassed when it finally happened.

Favorite Foods:
I really like Baklava, but only about once a year or else it is just too much. Right now I think my favorite is any kind of food made with the apples from my grandparent's apple tree. We've spent hours making yummy applesauce, apple pie, and our own version of cider (non-alcoholic, don't worry).

Websites I visit daily:
Beech Tree & Hotmail & Craigslist

Body parts I've injured:
Broken arm & ankle

Awards I've won:
Valedictorian (they would take this away from me if they could because I had to look up how to spell it)
Young Womens (twice)
National Honors Society
I was a book called "Who's Who of Colorado High School Students", probably only because my mom bought the book.

Nicknames I've been called:
Minnie Mouse
Minders
Mind
Schmoo

Places I've been on vacation:
Italy
Switzerland
England
France
Germany
Spain
Mexico
Canada
Hawaii
Bahamas
lots of U.S. states but not enough of the east coast

Favorite things to do--no guilt:
Yoga
Bouldering
Sleeping
Reading
Road trips with Adam (road trips with Le Anne are fun too if you're into misery and miracles)
Playing with my kids
Canning with Gram (anything with Gram)
Being in Boulder, CO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home