Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bavaria

Things I forgot that I am stealing from others- Jobs-ski instructor Vacations- Nauvoo (absolutely awesome trip) Guilty Pleasures- being outdoors- camping and hiking (it's just been so stinking long I can't remember what it's like) TV shows- The Office

Okay, I just went in for an absolutely pointless appt. for Ellyn's leg. Just like I thought it would be. The doctor wouldn't even see her because he said there wasn't anything he could do. So now I will have to take her to the German ER tomorrow (she has a mysterious limp-have I mentioned this? She won't even walk around the house) and talk them into not keeping us overnight, which is their policy. It's either that or wait for her ortho. appt. next week and hope that we aren't doing permanent damage to something. So many choices- so frustrating.

Mom, Jane has been watching Parent Trap and Jane just keeps saying over and over that Maureen O'Hara is just like grandma. That they have the same elegantness (her word, not mine) as grandma and the same face. I thought you would love to hear that. I know I would since I think she is one of the most beautiful women ever.

I have to go now. Cory, the wallpaper is priceless. Darla, I love your hair. I'm hoping that at my dr.'s appt today they look at Sawyer and say "he's done. You can deliver next week."

I love you all. Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home