Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jobs I’ve held…

King’s Drive-in, where I meet Kev!
Lagoon .75 an hour!
House keeping at HAFB
HAFB foods
Bon Marche
Albertson’s Foods
St. Mark’s Hospital PBX
Bowmen’s
Dick’s Market
Swim teacher
Pampered Chef
Tupperware
Home Interiors
Farmington City
Jacki’s Hair Care
I’m sure that is not all, but all I can think of right now!

Movies I can watch over and over…

Lake House
Sorry that is all I can think of.

My Guilty Pleasures…

Food
Food
Food

Shopping Places I’ve Lived…

Kennewick
Kaysville
Layton

Shows I enjoy…

I have about 40 Season Passes on my DVR, does that tell you anything?

What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?…

That he was Kevin Rigby’s big brother!
He was and still is gorgeous!!!!!!

Places I have been on vacation…

Washington
Florida
Nevada
Idaho
California
Colorado
Oregon
Wyoming
Montana
Yost!!!
Utah

Favorite foods…

Any and all!!!!! I would list, but I’d hate to leave out anything!

Websites I visit daily…

Gmail
Winkflash
Barnes Bank
Blog
Steep and Cheap
Indexing
More but can’t think

Body Parts I have injured…

I would list them but it would take me all night! I just hope that you all never have as many!!!

Awards I have won…

My young women’s ones, (after when I was an adult)
1st place of Davis County swim team
Can’t think of any others but I’m sure there was biggest, most likely and a few other ones along the way!

Nicknames I’ve been called…

Jack
Aunt Jack
JR


I hate to say the ones that my kids had for me!OK I did this now lets hear from some of the other Sisters!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home