Tuesday, August 21, 2007

this took ALL day to do

Jobs I've held
Too many babysitting jobs to count
High School Pharmacy (in Battle Ground, Wa)
Back server and server on tour train in Alaska (3 summers)
Costco (Anchorage, AK)
Jamba Juice (SLC)
Zuka Juice (Ogden)
Galaxy Diner (Ogden)
The Garden Restaurant (SLC)
Nanny in SLC
Nanny and house cleaner for my aunt in Cali.
Vic’s Market (Ca.)
The Great Steak (they actually hired me when I was 6 months prego…Provo)
Mom of three beautiful, perfect, children (:

Movies I can watch over and over

Johnny English
The Count of Monte Cristo
Les Miserables
Willow

Guilty Pleasures

When I can’t stop laughing at Geof.’s humor
Time alone with Geof.
Being outdoors
Feeling in shape (is that a “guilty” pleasure?)
Eating out!!

Places I’ve lived

Pleasant Hill, CA
Springfield, VA
Folsom, CA
Vacaville, CA
Littleton, CO
Anchorage, AK
Ogden, UT
SLC, UT
Battle Ground, WA
Cordoba, Argentina
Provo, UT
Richmond, VA

Shows I enjoy

The Office
Sometimes I catch a blurb of something on TLC that’s enjoyable

What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?

Wow, his sister Meagan is hot.

Places I’ve been on vacation

We only ever camped growing up
Cancun, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Palm Springs, CA (honeymoon)
Disneyland
Hm…driving across the country with my mom and seeing church sites (not really a vacation I guess)
Moab
Zion
The Oregon Coast

Favorite Foods

Fudgesicles
Thai Food
Healthy food cooked by either my gma or Aunt Renee
Yummy Argentine bread
Pies
Raspberries
Crab legs
Too many good foods to count!!

Websites I visit daily

Beechtree
Gmail
Craigslist (I’m a little obsessed)

Body Parts I’ve injured

Stitches in my thumb when I was eight
Twisted ankle from jumping off some box at a dance club
I’m sure many things from giving birth to June and Dayne

Awards I’ve won

….let’s not embarrass myself

Nicknames I have been called

d-la
dorka
d
dollar
darling darla (hey, it was my dad!)

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger Cory said...

at least we have the same taste in women darla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home