Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lost in Translation

The other day Tony texts me asking where I was and due to how my phone predict-a-texts my response was....

I am at wal-nart, I will meet you at good

Last night I had to make sugar cookies for young women's and while I am there I get a text that reads...

Cookies taste home...get it

It was very funny. I think you had to be there.

Back to making sugar cookies...what a nightmare, it was the stickiest mess ever. The recipe called for 4 cups of flours but I probably added 7 and it was still sticky. They were sticking to the cabinet so I had to practically chisel them off with a spatula. They were so mis-shaped and ugly but they actually tasted okay and were really soft and fluffy.

Indie had her MRI on Saturday the 29th. She did better then I did, I cried the whole they were putting her to sleep in my arms, it was a very weird feeling. It was over in about 20 minutes and besides being a little cranky from the medicine everything went well. We have heard from her opthomologist and her pediatrician and they both said she is doing great, her brain and vision are developing fine. Her ped said that the results from the MRI along with how well she is developing physically is "great news" his words, I was so happy. It truly is a miracle and I want to thank all of you for being a part of it through fasting, prayers and positive thinking. We should get the results from her blood test fairly soon and I will update you then.

I love you guys,

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home