Monday, October 08, 2007

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

here is an email I sent to Mike and just thought I'd through it on the blog along with a funny story I forgot to tell Mike.

So I have not yet heard from Germany so I take it Sayer has not yet arrived. Conference was great even with 3 crazy kids. Saturday was a total loss for me I'm glad I have Tevo so I can watch it later this week, but I caught quit a bit of the other sessions so that was good I really liked elder Oaks talk Sunday afternoon it fit well as I am growing more and more concerned about raising and how to raise my kids. Between the sessions of conference I watched the Seahawks get shut out after conference I started watching the Broncos but at 0-14 I had to go pick up some friends that live right next to the stadium and by the look of the people leaving the game and the fact that the game was not over I didn't even bother watching that game, and last but not least the Pack who I like just because Brett Farve lost so football sucked this week. You would think with the very little I get to see of the Seahawks because they never show them here they could at least beat the Stealers who robbed them of a Superbowl win.

After conference we had 23 people over for a bbq which was supposed to be outside but it got cold and raining and we all crammed into the house tossed the kids in the basement and had a good time there was a couple that showed up that some of our friends met in a park and invited, they are not members, they live 45 min away, but they were really cool and eager for new friends, since they just moved from Cali, and we planned another dinner with the hole crowd before everyone left, hopefully there will be a missionary moment or two there.

Last week we went to Mindi's family Elk Camp which I started they did go up most years for the day to watch the elk bugle and fight because they're in the rut but it was mine and Mindi's tradition to go up camping in the fall when its crisp and cool and the leaves are changing. Eventually Mindi's grandparent Gram and Pop would come up and after a couple of years as the 2 families, Mindi's aunts, uncles, and parents started showing for various periods of time and now it is a pretty big deal and a good time.

So this morning I was showering Tristan and I put his head under the water and he rolled his eyes into the back of his head so all I could see was just the very bottom of his baby blues. I thought it was funny and that he was just messing around or doing it out of protest. However when I put his head under again I noticed that he has trying to look up at the water that was coming down over his face, silly kid you can't see through the back of your head.

later Adam

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Darla said...

oh mindi...good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home