Thursday, December 13, 2007

Va Winter





Here's some more recent pics. I found June with this crown on her head a few days ago...thanks to Dayne. My friend dyed my hair a dark chesnut brown a couple weeks ago. It's lighter now than the picture, but I LOVE it. I also love my old school Fleetwood Mac shirt I'm wearing. On Cole's bday he got a hulk costume, a Spiderman costume (he's wearing), and a batman costume. He was so excited he was shaking. We cut up Dayne's binkie, but she still manages to find June's (as seen in pic) and pop them in her mouth. We thought this pic was just too classic to pass up..Cole's mask, a diaper (we're tired of cleaning up messes), and a newborn binkie. Too funny. Hope all is well. The weather here has been in the 70's. We're not complaning. (: We're excited for Christmas! love to all. ~Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home