Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bavaria





Cam, it was great to hear from you guys and I love your family picture. Your family is beautiful. I'm jealous that you all got to hang out together. Mom got here yesterday and has been filling me in on all the details. It sounds like, as usual, you all had alot of fun.

Yes, Jacki, mom is here safe now. She's a terrible influence. She told my girls they needed to help finish off all the different cartons of icecream in my freezer (we had a game night with friends Saturday night) and that was at 9:30 on a school night. The only thing that makes me feel okay about that is that Sadie is the only one really in school and many nights I will think the girls are fast asleep and it will be 10:15 or so and Sadie will yell down "I love you mom."

Sawyer and I both woke up with colds this morning. He kept coughing and throwing up so we were both soaked and so I got us both up and changed our tops and now, for the moment, he's laying happily by my side. I think we are going to go back to sleep for a little bit.

Today I have a meeting with all of Ellyn's therapists, teacher, school admin., and a few others to discuss her schooling. I'm kind of nervous about it because I'm going to be telling them that they need to do this, this, and this or move us back to the states where the services are available. I know I've already written about this, it was supposed to be last week but they rescheduled so they would have everyone at the meeting.

Sadie is the super star kid at school this week. She has loved that. Of course I think in her mind she is the super star every day. Today she gets to have someone come in and read a story in class and she picked Jane. Yes, Jane loves homeschooling and everything she gets to do. She does a very good job staying on task though. She did school work the whole way to the airport yesterday and finished on the way home (it's four hours away).

Well Sawyer just filled his britches so I'm going to go. I love you all. love, Brooke

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Brooke! He's so adorable! A beautiful kid really. Let me know the dates on when (if for sure) you are coming okay? Just because we are also planning on a trip to Utah in April. Will we EVER stop? (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home