Tuesday, February 12, 2008

va




I need all y'all's (I'm in Virginia now) advice...ideas, whatever. Dayne's hair is pretty much a frizzy mess most days. She hair all those little baby hairs around her face and they get frizzier and messier as the day goes on. Should we cut it into a short bob, or even shorter? Should I just continue to let it grow and maybe add some sort of product? And if so, what? Should we do bangs or would that just be a mess since her hair has so much curl?
Let me know! I expect a reply from you Ellynn!
luv, darla and dayne

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Blogger Meags said...

i'm not ellynn, but i do have a girl with unrulely hair. i have thought about bangs on benny as well, but because there is so much curl, i think it would be crazy. we also tried the short thing once (her dad almost killed me) and we had the same problems just short. i have tried product, but there hair is so fine that it really just weighs it down too much. i have found the best thing for bennett's hair is to wash it or as least wet it down every day and then let it do it's own thing. that is when it is the crazy prettiest! hope that helps.

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Keeping it trimmed and a little moose will help!

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Thank you A. Jack and Meags! I think I will just keep growing it (it does need a trim), try to wet it and mousse it each day..., and then hopefully it'll end up as pretty as Benny's is now! (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home