Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Colorado Bennett




After Le Anne left this morning, I got back in bed and cried.  I cried because I instantly missed her; because I don't know what to say and do to show my gratitude for her time here.  I can't believe how much she was able to accomplish during these last two weeks.  She is a home management genius.

The above pics are from our little outing to Boulder.  There was a street festival yesterday I wanted to see, and even though it was also the day of the Boulder Boulder marathon I insisted we fight the crowds.  Right when we arrived the rain came down by the bucket loads, but in typical Colorado fashion the sun came out soon after.  We had a happy picnic at a scenic area.  All was well until Tristan played in the ant hill.  Poor little guy.  

As I sit here with Ruby asleep in my arms, I'm trying to come up with ways (besides having more children) to get Le Anne back for another two weeks.  It'll have to be something allowing me to lounge around doing nothing while she works her magic.  

I love you, Le Anne!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.



A peek into life with Sirra and Kaia.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger DARLA said...

sweet post, mind. I feel the same way you do about Le Anne. It's an absolute miracle what she can pull off. Here I am 2 weeks into being here and have only done a fragment of what she could of accomplished. I have scrubbed my bathroom 3 times, though, and finally come to the conclusion (with some help from my mom and friends) that the wax ring around the toilet must be broken and that's why I can't get the smell of urine outta there! You wanted to know that, right?

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

1st let me say I have the most beautiful daughter in laws in the world and I love being in their homes. They are so good to my boys and I appreciate that more than you know till one of your sons get married. THanks!
I don't know about genius I have been keeping house since I was 12--that's 44 years by now I ...!!!
Mindi, I cried too. I miss you all!
Darla, I wish I was there to help!!! Wax rings are easy! Too bad Papa Les isn't there to help. Ask ELLY. She says too bad or thank your lucky stars.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home