Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ruby wishes Geof. a Happy Birthday

Hi Uncle Geof! I hope you are having a great birthday. I stick my tongue out at you to express my love and admiration.


So I hear you live in Virginia. Where the heck is that? Up there somewhere?

Waaaaaaaaa. I realized that if you live so far away I will not be having any birthday cake with you today. Waaaaaaaa, I love cake. OK, I'm done. Anyway, hope you have a great birthday and end up with a good cake. Something like this maybe:

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Be-yutiful!

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger Meags said...

mindi you are so funny and ruby you are so dang cute!

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Waaaaa We can't all be together for every birthday. Mindi you are hilarious and so is Ruby. She sounds just like you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home