Monday, October 22, 2012

Just like old Times

It is easier to blog than to prove I am not a robot. Is it just me or is it getting harder?

It it so fun to see so many on the blog....I feel so connected!

There was this kind of weird old lady in Issaquah that would stand and bear her testimony and say how thankful she was for AT&T....Really? (That was the phone co. back then for those of you that don't know) Have I mentioned her before?

Now I get it...I am that weird old lady! We are so blessed to have all the means of communication that we do. I am so grateful I get to travel as much as I do and see my family because I start to miss my...sisters, brother in laws, neices, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, kids and g'kids the minute I leave them and no matter where I am I am missing someone!!! You are an amazing group!

There have been a lot of funerals for us lately and it only reinforces how much the gospel and the promises of eternity mean to me!

Darla, you mentioned how to best use your time. I have to remind myself that the best use of my time is staying connected with people. Ellery and I were talking about it yesterday. Pres. Monson keeps telling us all these great stories about following the promptings of the spirit, about going to see someone, or writing 23 letters a month, or visiting 84 widows. The stories aren't to brag or tell us how great he has been over the years, but to show us what we should be doing. You do a great job!

You all do! You are so good to each other and for each other!

Thanks for the wonderful posts and pictures!

Le Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home