Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Decisions

Meagan, it was agonizing to read your last post. I'm sorry you guys had to deal with all of that! It reminded me, tho, of the early days of this here blog. We used to swap a lot of stories, some miserable, some hilarious, some a bit of both. I'm currently in the doctor's waiting room with a purse full of pee. I think Ruby has her first UTI and I took a urine sample at home cause I knew she wouldn't go for it in the dr's bathroom. I wish I had a picture of the look on her face when I told her I wanted her to pee in a cup. "My mother's insanity knows no bounds" is surely what she was thinking. In addition, I've been awake since 3:30 because today is THE DAY. Adam has been in his interview with the big boss of TKI for two hours as of this moment. He hasn't contacted me yet. This is the meeting where we learn of the company's offer for Adam to have the title of Mr. Manager for the North Dakota plant. They want him to move his family to Arctic Hell, I mean somewhere just south of Canada. If we decide to take the job I promise that will be the only time I use the term "arctic hell" and I will say only positive things out of sheer gratitude that Adam has a job.

5 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger Meags said...

Oh mind I have been thinking and praying for Adam and you. I hope all goes well and the best outcome possible presents itself to you. And poor ru!!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

In our thoughts and prayers constantly. It was definitely a topic of conversation in Hawaii. I know you have both thought and prayed about it and it will turn out for the best.
If anyone can make the best out of something it is the 2 of you!

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Or rather the 6 of you I should say! Hope little Rubix is fealing better!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Wait, if this post was written yesterday, why haven't we had an update about the interview?!

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

"Manager. Just manager." That sounds like a perfect title for the book I want to write; "Sitting in the doctor's office with a purse full of pee." Love it. Let us know how it goes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home