Thursday, April 14, 2005

ChelseaMarie

Hello Everyone! I have been throughly entertained with all of the postings, but I'll be honest. I am now horrified to have children! I will freak out when those situations happen to me. But now that I think about it, it seems like Lydia and I had some of those same situations with each other. Living together was great, but we did have to set some ground rules sometimes. For example, when we would go to Walmart together we made a rule that we couldn't talk to each other. Walmart would curse us, it was ridiculous. Somehow we would always end up in a fight at the end of each shopping visit. Looking back though, I can't help but laugh.
Not much of anything is going on with me. I'll be done with school in a few weeks so that will be nice. I'm so ready for summer!!! Well, that's it. Have a good day everyone! Wait, I have a request...when you post a blog, can you put your name at the beginning or in the title? I know I'm a pain, but I find myself not knowing who is writing until the middle or end of the posting. That would be wonderful! I love you all! Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home